Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A farewell.

     Today's post is a little different from my usual. For starters, I'm putting it up a day late. I also won't be rating any liquors.
      Danny, my younger brother, is moving out today. He's one of the four that came up with the Science chart, and has been helping with bottling in the small home-brewing venture Colin and myself are doing. Last night, a few of us got together to send the boy off the only way we know how.
         That's him in the back, swigging on rums and Coke. We stockpiled beer and tacos for the night, and proceeded to nerd it up.
     We're a bunch of geeks. I should probably mention that. We started out the night with drunken Gauntlet on Colin's X-Box until we were too drunk to mash buttons well. Afterward we switched over to drunken Unreal. Drunk fps games aren't as easy as you'd think they are. We gave up on that pretty quickly.
      For some reason, somebody thought drunken Magic: the Gathering would work out better. Hint: it doesn't. I was vaguely aware of what color I was playing. Colin won because that's just what Colin does. He's one of those guys who's good at everything for some damned reason.
     Eventually we quit on that and just kind of hung out.
     I took some blurry pics.


     I am the master of blurry photography. I could be a Bigfoot photographer with my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment